Slot Machines have been around for many years. Depending on where you play, they are named differently such as Slot Machine in America, Fruit Machine in the UK and Poker Machine in Australia. Another common name for slot machine is also referred to as the One-Armed Bandit due to the arm lever situated at the side of the slot machine. You can currently play slots either online or brick and mortar casinos for variety of denominations starting from 0.05p. The main purpose of this article is to point out some tips on how to win playing at slot machines. There are summarized as follows:
- Choose Slot Machines with Highest Payout: You will stand a better chance of winning in slot machine if you look for a machine with the highest payout. Normally 95% is the minimum requirement.
- Check Before Start Wagering: You will need to investigate the level of the odds of each slot machine you come across. You need to check out and study properly before commit yourself which machine to play at.
- Setting Wagering Limit: Each time before you begin to place your bet, it is always a good practice and advisable to set a proper wagering limit. As a reminder, you need to remember that you wouldn’t be winning each time you wager.
- Place a Maximum Bet: In slot games, you have the choice to place more than the minimum bet, one or more coins/chips. If you are on the winning streak, it is advisable to place the maximum bets. The main reason is that for some machines, they only offer the winning jackpots when the max coins are placed.
- Manage Your Bankroll Well: Before you begin to bet, you need to select the slot machine with wagers that you can afford. If you have a £10 bankroll, you may consider a lower wager machine such as 0.25p or lower. On the other hand if you have a £100 bankroll, you may want to place £1 bet instead of £25. It is advisable to divide your bankroll evenly, so as you don’t lose it all at once.
- Familiar with Slot Machine Rules, Be Sure To Read the Pay Table: All slot machine has a payout schedule that tell you a lot of information. The payout schedule shows the symbols, with their combinations, and how much is your winning. If you want bigger payoffs, consider progressive jackpots or large payouts as an ideal choice. Make sure that you are familiar with the slot machine you are playing and all their rules before placing your wager.
I hope you enjoy these tips on how to win at slots machines. These tips wouldn’t help you winning 100% on every slot games, but will definitely increase your chances. Golden rule on all gambling games including slots is to have fun while playing. Good luck. PG Slot
With newer video slot machines taking the spotlight when it comes to popularity, regular mechanical slots from IGT are still among the most popular and profitable today. Knowing which slots give the best payouts and higher pay frequencies are absolutely important to making money on an otherwise tough to master game. There’s no doubt that some card games offer the best win percentage, but there are also slot machines that offer a spectacular payback. I will go over several money making tips to selecting the right mechanical slot machine so that way we can all enjoy the best at what those gaming machines have to offer.
Tip#1-Select a machine that has a lower multiplier. Anyone who’s played these type of machines know that your chances of hitting a nice line pay on a 10X pay machine is drastically lower than one that has a 2X pay or no multiplier. Studies have shown that these lower multiplier or wild machines offer a 30% greater payback than those machines that offer a higher multiplier. I can tell you on many occasions that I have almost pulled out my hair when I couldn’t get anything on a 5X or higher slot machine on twenty dollars. The odds are through the floor with those. So as tempting as the high risk, high reward slots that offer greater pay, play some of the lower multiplier machines. You’ll find that you will win more over a longer session than high multiplier games and more frequently.
Tip#2-Play a machine that uses one payline. To the novice slot jockey, it is not immediately obvious to play a single line machine. So hey, the more lines, the more chances to hit some nice pays, right?? Not true, what slot manufacturers have done is that they have spread out the symbols on their reels and have placed more blanks, therefore making it tough to get significant wins. Also, have you ever noticed the pay difference for getting three red sevens on a single line Double Diamond machine and getting the same line win on a five liner? It couldn’t be any more different. Play the single line and win more for the lines and receive a higher payout frequency.
Tip#3-Bet the maximum money to win the biggest wins. This I couldn’t stress as a staple in general mechanical slot play. Why bet one coin when you could bet three or more and win much more. Since we are dealing with mechanical slots and not multi-line video slots, we can all afford to bet only three coins. Players will find that the wins will come more frequently and the overall line wins will be much bigger. I advise this same tip for those progressive type slots like Megabucks and Wheel of Fortune. Ever bet one coin on the wheel and end up getting the bonus wheel symbol on the third wheel only to grind your teeth when it happens?? It has happened to the best of us, but it doesn’t ever need to happen again.
In closing, with these three tips, you’ll find the best paying machines and hopefully make more big wins than ever before. But I can’t point out enough however that responsible game play will make the experience at the casino a fun one. When you’re up, use common sense make clearer decisions. Don’t get caught playing the games that have terrible payouts.